Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Bacon and Spring Onion Potato Salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 spring onions, trimmed, cut in thirds, plus extra finely sliced for garnishing
- 150 g bacon cubes
- 20 g olive oil
- 500 g water
- 1000 g potatoes, peeled, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 6 medium eggs
- 200 g mayonnaise (see tip)
- 20 g wholegrain mustard
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 60 g Parmesan cheese, shaved, plus extra for garnishing
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, or to taste
- per 1 portion
- 1404 kJ / 334 kcal
- 15.2 g
- 21.3 g
- 20.6 g
- 2.3 g
Pulled Pork Rolls
Pulled Tandoori Chicken
Chorizo and Chicken Burgers
Steamed Eggs Sunny Side Up
Pasta in tomato sauce with chorizo
White Bean Salad
Beef-Ragout with Macaroni
Saffron Chicken Penne
Chilli con carne
Pasta Salad with Salami