Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Lobster Tails with Black Bean Chili Sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 - 4 garlic cloves, to taste
- 1 in. fresh ginger root, peeled
- 3 oz unsalted butter, in pieces
- 1 oz black bean chili sauce
- 5 - 6 fresh lobster tails, halved (approx. 2 lb.)
- 15 oz fish broth
- 24 green onions, cleaned and sliced (3 in.)
- 1 oz corn starch
- scallions, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1155 kJ / 276 kcal
- 28 g
- 11 g
- 13 g
- 2 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Shrimp Tacos with Denver Salsa
Fragrant Coconut Fish Soup with Sweet Potato
Sous-vide Salmon with Creamy Avocado
Maple and Mustard Salmon