Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 oz garlic cloves, to taste
- 3 oz parsnips, quartered
- 4 oz green cabbage, cut into 2 in. pieces, divided
- 4 oz fresh baby kale leaves, cut into 2 in. pieces, divided
- 2 oz carrots, cut into 1 in. pieces
- 1 poblano chili, stem and seeds removed
- 4 oz Brussels sprouts, trimmed, if large cut in quarters
- 4 oz whole tomatoes, quartered
- 1 oz tomato paste
- 3 oz extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 4 oz broccoli raab, cut into 4 in. pieces, divided
- 1 oz zucchini, cubed (approx. 2 in.)
- 2 oz eggplant, cubed (approx. 1 in.)
- ½ oz fresh oregano, leaves only, to taste
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 oz fennel bulb, cubed (approx. 1 in.)
- 2 oz feta cheese, crumbled, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 1268 kJ / 303 kcal
- 7 g
- 22 g
- 23 g
- 6 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Curried Couscous, Carrot and Chickpea Salad
Prosciutto and Sun-Dried Tomato Muffins
Chinese Blistered Green Beans (Hestan Cue™)