Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Layered Salmon and Avocado Terrine
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 400 g smoked salmon, sliced
- 120 g boiling water
- 2 ½ tsp gelatine powder (1 x 12 g sachet)
- 500 g cream cheese
- 2 ½ lemons, finely grated zest of ½, 10 g juice and 2 cut in wedges, for serving
- 2 Tbsp fresh chives, finely chopped
- 3 pinches fine sea salt, plus ¼ tsp
- 5 pinches ground black pepper
- 2 ripe avocados, cut in pieces (approx. 240 g)
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 100 g hot smoked salmon, flaked
- per 1 portion
- 1409 kJ / 340 kcal
- 20 g
- 3 g
- 27 g
- Saturated fat
- 13 g
- 937 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Broccoli Salad with Red Peppers and Pine Nuts
5-Second Traffic Light Salad
Curried Parsnip Soup