Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 120 g water
- 200 g plain flour
- ¾ tsp salt
- 1 spring onion/shallot, trimmed and cut into thin slices (separate white and green parts)
- 10 g dried shrimp (see Tip)
- 180 g pork fillet, cut into thin strips (5 mm)
- 200 g daikon, peeled and cut into cubes (5 mm)
- 1 tsp white sugar
- ¼ tsp ground white pepper
- soy sauce, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 1006 kJ / 239 kcal
- 12.1 g
- 26.7 g
- 9.2 g
- 1.9 g
Luo bo gao (radish cakes)
San bei ji (three cup chicken)
Man tou buns
Kaya (coconut jam)
Gula Melaka Huat Kuih (Palm Sugar Steamed Cupcakes)
Chwee Kuih (steamed rice cake)
Dou sha bao (red bean paste buns)
Taiwanese sticky rice
Dou sha (red bean paste)
Pandan Huat Kuih (Steamed Cupcakes)
Traditional Black Sugar Huat Kuih (Steamed Cupcakes)