Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g water
- 2 sweet potatoes, unpeeled (approx. 150 g each)
- 150 g lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 Tbsp coriander leaves, plus extra to garnish
- 80 g red onion, 40 g thinly sliced
- ½ habanero chilli, seeded
- 50 g clam juice (optional)
- 4 ice cubes
- 300 g fresh sea bass fillets, skinless, cubed (1 cm)
- 300 g fresh salmon fillets, skinless, cubed (1 cm)
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- per 1 portion
- 947 kJ / 226 kcal
- 20 g
- 13 g
- 10 g
- 2 g
Tuna Poke Nachos
Spanish Tortilla - Tortilla Española
Venezuelan Shredded Chicken with Arepas
Cochinita Pibil (Slow-Cooked Pork)
Shrimp and Crab Stack
Stuffed Mushrooms with Manchego Cheese
Ricotta Gnudi with Sage Butter - Gnudi di ricotta con burro con salvia
Chicken Tacos al Pastor
Rabbit in a Citrus Marinade with Black Olives and Thyme - Coniglio marinato agli agrumi con olive e timo
Caramelised Fennel and Ricotta Tarts with Pecorino Crisps