Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Red Pepper Spanish "Tortilla" with Olive Tapenade
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 oz pitted black olives
- 2 oz pitted green olives
- 1 tbsp capers
- 2 sun-dried tomatoes, drained
- 5 fresh basil leaves
- ⅛ tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 oz Parmesan cheese, cubed (1 in.)
- 3 oz red onion, quartered
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 sprigs parsley, leaves only
- ½ oz olive oil, plus extra to grease
- 17 ½ oz water
- 7 oz new potatoes, peeled, halved, sliced (approx. ¼ in.)
- 3 oz red bell peppers
- 2 oz mushrooms, sliced (approx. ¼ in.) (optional)
- 6 large eggs
- 2 oz whole milk
- ½ tsp ground paprika
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 687 kJ / 164 kcal
- 9.7 g
- 5.6 g
- 11 g
- 1.8 g
Quinoa Salad with Strawberry Vinaigrette
Salmon and Lemon Rice Salad
Thai Peanut Crunch Salad
Beet Salad with Blood Orange Balsamic Vinaigrette
Fennel, Orange and Cherry Salad
Portuguese Fish and Potato Stew
Orange Balsamic Beet and Quinoa Salad