Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Red Pepper Spanish 'Tortilla' with Olive Tapenade
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 oz pitted black olives
- 2 oz pitted green olives
- 1 tbsp capers
- 2 sun-dried tomatoes, drained
- 5 fresh basil leaves
- ⅛ tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 oz Parmesan cheese, cubed (1 in.)
- 3 oz red onion, quartered
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 sprigs parsley, leaves only
- ½ oz olive oil
- 17 ½ oz water
- 7 oz new potatoes, peeled, halved, sliced (approx. ¼ in.)
- 3 oz red bell peppers
- 2 oz mushrooms, sliced (approx. ¼ in.) (optional)
- 6 large eggs
- 2 oz whole milk
- ½ tsp ground paprika
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- olive oil, to grease
- per 1 portion
- 687 kJ / 164 kcal
- 9.7 g
- 5.6 g
- 11 g
- 1.8 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Cranberry-Almond Chicken Salad
Chopped Asian Salad
Broccoli Salad with Red Pepper and Pine Nuts (TM5/6 Metric)
Shrimp Pasta Salad with Cilantro Pesto