Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sous-Vide Scallops in Lemon-Butter Sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 12 sea scallops, fresh (approx. 18 oz)
- 2 ½ tbsp olive oil, lemon flavored, divided
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- water to fully submerge bags (not higher than the max. fill level)
oz lemon juice (approx. ½ lemon) (see Tip)
or 1 tsp ascorbic acid (vitamin C powder)
- water, to fill a bowl
- ice cubes
- 2 ½ tbsp unsalted butter, divided
- 2 oz white wine
- 3 garlic cloves, cut in halves
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 pinches lemon zest, grated
- 1 tsp honey
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme, for garnish
- 1 pinch sea salt flakes, for garnish
- per 4 portion
- 2380 kJ / 569 kcal
- 38 g
- 29 g
- 31 g
- Saturated fat
- 19 g
- 3 g
- 1.2 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Cranberry-Almond Chicken Salad
Broccoli Salad with Red Pepper and Pine Nuts (TM5/6 Metric)
Chopped Asian Salad
Broccoli Salad with Red Pepper and Pine Nuts