Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sweet Pea and Zucchini Soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 tbsp olive oil, plus extra to grease
- 4 large eggs
- ½ tsp salt, plus extra to season eggs, divided
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, plus extra to season eggs, divided
- 4 oz leeks, in pieces, white part only
- 2 garlic cloves
- 9 oz zucchini, cubed (1 in.)
- 24 oz sweet peas, fresh or frozen
- 18 oz vegetable stock, low sodium
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 oz heavy whipping cream (optional)
- 2 oz baby arugula, divided
- per 1 portion
- 1435 kJ / 343 kcal
- 20 g
- 34 g
- 15 g
- 10 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Basic Soup Purée
Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
Tex-Mex Turkey Soup
Green Asparagus Soup with Spicy Pine Nuts
Buddha Jumps Over The Wall (Chinese Casserole)
Summer Squash Soup, Fish with Rice and Vegetables, Apple-Pear Crumble
Parmesan Stock Cubes
Kabocha Squash Dumplings in Dashi Broth (Matthew Kenney)
Golden Beet Gazpacho
Spicy Udon Noodles with Tempeh (Matthew Kenney)