Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 oz yellow onions, cut into pieces
- 2 dried 'chile de árbol' chilies
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 oz vegetable oil
- 23 oz fresh corn kernels
- 10 ½ oz water
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 leaves fresh epazote, shredded
- 8 tsp mayonnaise
- 2 limes, quartered
- 8 tsp panela cheese, crumbled
- fresh bird's eye chilies or fresh pequin chilies, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 686 kJ / 164 kcal
- 4 g
- 19 g
- 10 g
- 3 g