Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chipotle Puff Fish 'Tacos'
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Chipotle Puff Pastry
- 200 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 200 g unsalted butter, diced (1-2 cm) then frozen for 30 minutes
- 90 g water, ice cold
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 1 Tbsp chipotle chilli flakes
- 400 g white fish fillets, skinless, cut in pieces (4-5 cm) (e.g. cod, haddock)
- 5 g fresh coriander leaves
- 1 lime, finely grated zest and juice
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 fresh jalapeño chilli, halved (optional)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 medium egg, beaten
- per 1 piece
- 2865 kJ / 688 kcal
- 25 g
- 38 g
- 48 g
Chicken Shawarma with Moroccan Houmous and Chilli Sauce
Chinese Pork with Vegetables
Pasta with Spicy Prawns and Ginger
Superfood Salmon Salad
Coconut-crusted King Prawns with Citrus Mustard Dip
Cajun Prawn Lettuce Cups with Pineapple Salsa
Pineapple Vanilla Ice Lollies
Pistachio and Almond Gelatos
Sparkling Cucumber and Ginger Refresher