Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Spinach and ricotta patties with tomato sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- olive oil, for greasing
- 90 g Parmesan cheese, cut into cubes (3 cm)
- 1 - 2 pieces lemon zest (5 x 2 cm), no white pith (optional)
- 200 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- 250 g ricotta, drained
- 1 pinch sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 egg
- 90 g plain flour
- 1 brown onion, cut into quarters
- 1 garlic clove
- 20 g olive oil
- 400 g canned chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 1 pinch sea salt, to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 3211 kJ / 767.5 kcal
- 43.2 g
- 58.3 g
- 41.3 g
- Saturated fat
- 20.1 g
- 7.4 g
- 964.2 mg
Tomatoes stuffed with mushrooms and nuts
Beetroot soup with herb dumplings
Jewelled quinoa salad
Eggplant with burghul
Roasted pumpkin and quinoa risotto
Stuffed capsicums with herbed quinoa