Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chopped Cauliflower Chickpea Salad with Oregano Vinaigrette
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 14 oz canned chickpeas
- 19 oz cauliflower florets
- 8 oz rainbow carrots, cut into pieces
- 4 oz red onion, cut into wedges
- 5 oz sweet mini peppers, stem removed, cut into pieces
- 6 oz Persian cucumbers, trimmed, cut into pieces
- 4 ½ oz extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 oz red wine vinegar
- 1 oz water
- ½ oz lemon juice
- 1 heaping tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- 8 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- per 1 portion
- 2659.7 kJ / 635.7 kcal
- 18.7 g
- 39 g
- 46.7 g
- Saturated fat
- 13.2 g
- 10.5 g
- 1086 mg
Berry Foam (TM5 Metric)
Smoked Salmon Dip
Maple and Brown Butter Roasted Butternut Soup
Chicken Salad Sandwich
Green Goddess Salad
Creole Style Jambalaya
Sweet Corn Risotto with Grilled Zucchini
Avocado Tuna Salad
Maple Sweet Potato Soup with Parmesan Croutons
Spring Garden Minestrone Soup