Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Spaghetti Squash with Chilies, Lime and Dukkah
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 oz unsalted pistachios, shelled, peeled
- 4 oz whole raw almonds, skin on
- 1 oz white sesame seeds
- 2 tsp whole cumin seeds
- 1 ½ tsp coriander seeds
- ½ tsp salt, divided
- ¼ tsp black peppercorns
- 10 oz red onions, quartered
- 1 serrano chili, stem removed, plus extra to garnish
- 4 oz apple cider vinegar
- 1 oz sugar
- 11 oz water
- 1 spaghetti squash (approx. 24-32 oz), cut in half and seeds removed
- ½ oz fresh cilantro, chopped (approx. 16 leaves and tender stems)
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- per 1 portion
- 1971 kJ / 471 kcal
- 15 g
- 42 g
- 32 g
- 9 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Root Vegetable Gratin
Greek Broccoli with Arugula Pesto and Roasted Lemon
Baked Mushroom Empanadas