Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Farro Salad with Cucumber Yogurt Dressing
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
or 3 ½ oz wheat berries
- 30 oz water, plus extra to fill to 1 liter mark
- 1 ½ tsp salt, divided, to taste
- 2 green onions, in pieces (1 in.)
- 10 fresh mint leaves, plus extra to garnish
- 4 oz English cucumber, in pieces (1 in.)
- ½ oz lemon juice
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to garnish
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- 6 oz plain Greek yogurt
- 4 large eggs, cold
- 16 oz salad greens
- radishes, sliced thin, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 958 kJ / 229 kcal
- 13 g
- 30 g
- 7 g
- Saturated fat
- 3 g
- 7 g
- 546 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Cranberry-Almond Chicken Salad
Broccoli Salad with Red Pepper and Pine Nuts (TM5/6 Metric)
Chopped Asian Salad
Broccoli Salad with Red Pepper and Pine Nuts