Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Asian Cabbage Salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 oz slivered almonds
- 1 oz unsalted sunflower seeds
- 1 oz sesame seeds
- 5 oz dried ramen noodles, broken into 4 pieces
- 10 ½ oz cabbage, cut into 3 in. chunks
- 4 oz carrots, cut into 1 in. pieces
- 1 oz green onions, cut on the bias (approx. ⅛ in.)
- 3 oz rice wine vinegar
- 2 ½ oz olive oil
- ½ oz toasted sesame oil
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp fresh ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 2665 kJ / 637 kcal
- 14 g
- 41 g
- 47 g
- 9 g
Eggplant, Spinach & Lentil Curry
Lentil Mushroom Stroganoff
5-Second Rainbow Salad
Tomato Basil Soup
One-Pot Barley and Vegetables
Carrot and Brussels Sprouts Risotto