Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 6 poblano chilies
oz mozzarella cheese, cut into pieces, divided
or 14 oz Monterey Jack cheese, cut into pieces, divided
- 21 oz Roma tomatoes, quartered
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 3 ½ oz water
- 36 oz boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into pieces (1 in.)
- 3 ½ oz white onions, sliced
- 7 ½ oz canned sweet corn kernels, drained
- vegetable oil, to fry, as needed
- 18 corn tortillas
- 5 oz sour cream, divided
- per 1 portion
- 2339 kJ / 559 kcal
- 58 g
- 18 g
- 28 g
- 3 g
Creamy Chicken and Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta
Creamy Buffalo Chicken Pasta
Curried Chicken, Arugula and Pineapple
Chicken and Pineapple Wraps
Meat and Rice Casserole
Rustic Potatoes with Chorizo
Chicken Breasts Au Gratin in Chipotle Salsa (Ben)