Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Squid Ink Pappardelle with Lobster and Saffron Broth
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 16 - 18 oz fresh lobster tails
- 32 oz chicken broth
- 2 stalks celery, cut into pieces (2 in.)
- 2 pinches saffron threads
- 40 oz water
- ½ oz extra virgin olive oil
- 6 oz squid ink pasta, pappardelle
- 1 ½ oz unsalted butter
- 1 tsp Creole seasoning (see Tip)
- fresh chopped parsley, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1703 kJ / 407 kcal
- 29 g
- 40 g
- 16 g
- Saturated fat
- 8 g
- 7 g
- 1936 mg
Sicilian Shrimp Salad
Grilled Korean Short Ribs with Apples
Yucatan Style Sopa de Lima
Tuna Avocado Bowl
Shrimp Tikka Masala (Hestan Cue™)
Shiitake Mushroom Soup with Burdock Root
Gorditas de Chicharrón
Watermelon and Salmon Ceviche Stack
Individual Pineapple Cheesecakes