Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 lemons, 1 thin peel only, no pith and 2 oz juice reserved
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp dried red chili flakes
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 oz extra virgin olive oil
- ½ oz Dijon mustard
- ½ oz honey
- 1 tbsp capers, drained
- 12 oz broccoli florets (see Tip)
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed, drained (approx. 15 oz)
- 5 pita breads, halved
- lettuce, to serve
- 2 oz red onions, thinly sliced (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1598 kJ / 382 kcal
- 13 g
- 56 g
- 15 g
- 9 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Root Vegetable Gratin
Baked Beet Falafel Buddha Bowls
Soy-Free Tofu with Sriracha Sauce