Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Lemony Broccoli and Chickpea Pitas
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 lemons, 1 thin peel only, no pith and 2 oz juice reserved
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp dried red chili flakes
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 oz extra virgin olive oil
- ½ oz Dijon mustard
- ½ oz honey
- 1 tbsp capers, drained
- 12 oz broccoli florets (see Tip)
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed, drained (approx. 15 oz)
- 5 pita breads, halved
- lettuce, to serve
- 2 oz red onions, thinly sliced (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1598 kJ / 382 kcal
- 13 g
- 56 g
- 15 g
- 9 g
Vegan Cashew Sauté
Lentil Mushroom Stroganoff
Curried Couscous, Carrot and Chickpea Salad
Butternut Squash Coconut Curry
Baked Mushroom Empanadas
Vegan Green Pea Fritters
Sweet Potato Stuffed Shells with Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce
Green Lentil Risotto with Asparagus
Vegan Huevos Rancheros