Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chili and Peanut Noodles with Tofu and Chili Garlic Oil
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- water, to boil noodles
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp dried chili flakes
- 2 oz shallots, cut into pieces
- 2 ½ oz coconut oil, divided
- 5 oz red bell peppers, sliced (¼ in.)
- 5 oz red onions, sliced (¼ in.)
- 3 carrots, peeled in ribbons
- 5 oz sugar snap peas
- 7 oz soba noodles
- ½ oz peanut butter
- ½ oz tamari sauce
- 2 tsp ginger paste
- 2 tsp Korean chili paste (gochujang)
- 1 ½ oz rice vinegar
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- ½ oz lime juice
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 10 oz firm tofu
- ¼ bunch fresh cilantro, leaves only, chopped, plus extra to garnish
- 2 sprigs fresh basil, leaves only, chopped, plus extra to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 2304 kJ / 550.7 kcal
- 22.7 g
- 60.9 g
- 27.8 g
- Saturated fat
- 16.9 g
- 6.5 g
- 850.6 mg