Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 35 oz mussels, in the shell, rinsed, scrubbed and beards removed
- 4 ½ oz yellow onions, cut into pieces
- 2 oz pancetta, diced (¼ in.)
- 18 oz seafood stock
- 20 oz russet potatoes, peeled, cubed (1 in.)
- 1 tbsp all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- 8 oz heavy whipping cream
- 6 oz cod fillet, diced (1 in.)
- 6 oz salmon, diced (1 in.)
- 6 sprigs fresh thyme, divided (4 sprigs leaves only, plus 2 sprigs to garnish)
- fresh baguette, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 1682 kJ / 402 kcal
- 31 g
- 25 g
- 19 g
- 2 g