Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Carrot and Brussels Sprouts Risotto
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 oz Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 1 lemon, thin peel only, no pith
- 4 oz yellow onions, in pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only, plus extra to garnish
- 8 oz carrots, sliced (1 in.)
- 10 oz risotto rice, (e.g. Carnaroli, Arborio)
- 8 oz Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 2 oz white wine
- 28 oz water
- 1 tbsp vegetable stock paste
- per 1 portion
- 1259 kJ / 301 kcal
- 8 g
- 48 g
- 8 g
- 4 g