Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pasta Alfredo with mushrooms
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1120 g filtered water
- 250 g dried fettuccine (egg free - see Tips)
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- ½ brown onion (approx. 90 g)
- 40 g pepitas (see Tips)
- 20 g nutritional yeast (see Tips)
- 1 tbsp tahini (see Tips)
- ¼ tsp dried thyme
- ½ tsp dried basil
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp sorghum flour
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 350 g plant-based milk of choice
- 200 g fresh brown mushrooms, cut into thin slices (5 mm)
- 2 tbsp vegan Parmesan cheese (see Tips)
- fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only, chopped, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 1435.9 kJ / 341.9 kcal
- 13.6 g
- 27.9 g
- 18.8 g
- 6.8 g
Spicy eggs with tomato sauce
Potato and green pea curry
Savoury potato and onion bake
Chilli con tempeh
Sweet and sour tempeh
Butternut mac and cheese
Roasted pumpkin and quinoa risotto
Tex-mex vegetable stew
Thai tofu and sweet potato cakes