Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Cashew Nut Prawn Stir-Fry
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g raw prawns, peeled, deveined (see tip)
- ¾ tsp fine sea salt
- 1 Tbsp rice wine
- 1 Tbsp cornflour
- 30 g oil
- 5 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 2 dried shiitake mushrooms, soaked until soft, cut in pieces (see tip)
- 50 g fresh beansprouts
- 40 g red peppers, cut in pieces
- 40 g yellow peppers, cut in pieces
- 80 g raw cashew nuts, honey roasted (see tip)
- 1 pinch ground white pepper
- fresh coriander, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 2100 kJ / 500 kcal
- 24 g
- 26 g
- 36 g
- 4 g
Ginger Sesame Oil Chicken
Chinese Style Stir-Fried Vegetables
Stir-fried Vegetable Mixture
Seafood Stir-fry in Tomato Sauce
Prawns and Cuttlefish with Celery
Thai Steamed Trout Parcels
Stir-fried Prawns with Spring Onions
Stir-Fried Tofu in Hot Sauce
Prawn Stir-Fry with Rice and Vegetables
Pork and Mushroom Broth