Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 250 g brown onion, cut into halves
- 2 Granny Smith apples (approx. 250 g), cored and cut into quarters
- 750 g feijoas (approx. 9-10 feijoas), washed, trimmed and cut into pieces (approx. 3 cm)
- 200 - 250 g brown sugar (see Tips)
- 150 g apple cider vinegar (see Tips)
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 2 pinches salt
- per 1 Complete recipe
- 6246.3 kJ / 1487.2 kcal
- 11.6 g
- 341.4 g
- 3.6 g
- Saturated fat
- 0.9 g
- 40.9 g
- 405 mg
Caramel feijoa upside down cake
Quick beetroot relish
Feijoa crumble slice
Apple, feijoa and ginger sponge pudding
Chicken and feijoa curry