Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Jewelled quinoa salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g white quinoa (see Tips)
- 200 g red quinoa (see Tips)
- 850 g water, plus extra for soaking
- 1 carrot, cut into cubes (1 cm)
- 1 beetroot, cut into cubes (1 cm)
- 60 g frozen peas
- 50 g shelled pistachios, toasted
- 40 g dried cranberries (see Tips)
- 3 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only, roughly torn
- 100 g extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 20 g honey
- 10 g red wine vinegar
- 40 g lemon juice
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- feta cheese, crumbled, to serve (optional)
- 2 limes, cut into wedges, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 1508.9 kJ / 359.3 kcal
- 9.7 g
- 30.4 g
- 21.1 g
- 5.6 g
Tuscan bean soup
Curried carrot and ginger soup
Colourful quinoa salad
Sweet potato frittata with coriander chilli sauce
Superfood salmon salad
Warm Mediterranean couscous salad
Spiced lentil vegetable soup
Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
Quinoa salad with mango salsa
Lentil and mint salad