Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Vegetable and Hazelnut Cheese Muffins
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 ½ oz sunflower oil, plus extra to grease
- 2 oz sharp cheddar cheese, cut into pieces (approx. 1 in.)
- 3 ½ oz carrots, cut into pieces (approx. 1 in.)
- 2 ½ oz raw hazelnuts, with skin
- 6 ½ oz whole milk
- 2 large eggs
- 9 oz all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ½ tsp ground cayenne pepper
- 9 oz frozen green peas, thawed
- per 1 piece
- 1039 kJ / 248 kcal
- 7 g
- 20.2 g
- 15.5 g
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Chocolate Date Muffins
Gluten Free Date, Apple and Walnut Tea Bread
Shredded Chicken and Vegetable Lettuce Cups
Chocolate Coconut Brownies
Apple and Pear Hot Cereal
Mini Bacon and Egg Souffles
Cheesy Veggie Squares