Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 oz fresh ginger, peeled, in pieces
- 6 green onions, white and green parts, divided
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 5 oz thick cut bacon, in pieces
- 48 oz chicken stock, low sodium
- 2 tbsp corn starch, divided
- 2 tbsp liquid aminos, e.g. Bragg®, divided
- 12 oz tofu, firm, sliced in strips (approx. 2 in. x ½ in.)
- 5 large eggs
- ground black pepper, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 933 kJ / 223 kcal
- 19 g
- 9 g
- 13 g
- 2 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Basic Soup Purée
Fragrant Coconut Fish Soup with Sweet Potato