Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Egg Drop Soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 oz fresh ginger, peeled, in pieces
- 6 green onions, white and green parts, divided
- 1 tsp sesame oil
oz thick cut bacon, in pieces
or 5 oz Jinhua ham (Chinese ham), cubed
- 48 oz chicken stock, low sodium
- 2 tbsp corn starch, divided
- 2 tbsp liquid aminos, e.g. Bragg®, divided
- 12 oz tofu, firm, sliced in strips (approx. 2 in. x ½ in.)
- 5 large eggs
- ground black pepper, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 933 kJ / 223 kcal
- 19 g
- 9 g
- 13 g
- 2 g
Ginger Garlic Steamed Whole Fish
Stuffed Cabbage Parcels (Emerald Red Jade Bags)
Chicken Noodle Soup
Korean Beef Sauté
Thai Coconut Lemongrass Chicken Soup
Savory Rice Porridge (Congee)
Kaiyang Cabbage (Savory Stir-Fried Cabbage)
Lemongrass Chicken Soup
Steamed Whole Fish
Chinese Long Beans with Pork