Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Cheat's cauliflower fried rice
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 450 g cauliflower, broken into florets
- 500 g water, plus 1 tablespoon extra
- 150 g frozen peas
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 300 - 400 g raw prawns, peeled and deveined
- 3 spring onions/shallots, cut into slices
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp gluten free soy sauce, plus extra to taste
- black sesame seeds, to serve (optional)
- crispy fried onions, to serve (optional)
- fresh coriander, leaves only, to serve (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 966.4 kJ / 230.1 kcal
- 30.1 g
- 8.6 g
- 6.6 g
- 7.7 g
Nut and seed butter
Hearty seven vegetable soup
Brown rice salad
Cauliflower rice pilaf with sweet potato
Brussels sprouts with lime crumb
Cauliflower "fried" rice
Creamy mushroom and chicken zoodles
Banh xeo (crispy Vietnamese pancake)