Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Lemongrass Chicken Soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 oz red onions, cut into pieces, plus extra to garnish
- 4 oz cilantro, leaves and tender stems, plus extra to garnish
- 3 oz fresh ginger, peeled and cut into pieces
- 1 oz fish sauce
- 1 oz sesame oil
- 1 oz soy sauce
- 30 oz water
- 34 oz chicken breasts, skinless, boneless, organic
- 6 stalks fresh lemongrass, bruised with back of knife and cut into pieces (1 in.)
- 1 - 3 ears of corn, cut into rounds (1 in.)
- fresh red chilies, thinly sliced, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1259 kJ / 301 kcal
- 40 g
- 14 g
- 9 g
- Saturated fat
- 2 g
- 2 g
- 734 mg
Thai Fish Curry
Tom Ga Khai (Thai Coconut Milk Chicken), Steamed Clams With Garlic And Thai Curry Fish Custard
Thai Steamed Fish With Lime
Thai Coconut Lemongrass Chicken Soup
Tom Yum Goong
Savory Rice Porridge (Congee)
Daging Paprik (Stir Fried Beef)
Spaghetti with Beef and Olive Meatballs
Garlic Chicken Sauté with Bok Choy
Steamed Whole Fish
Jalapeño XO Sauce with Scallops and Black Rice (Thomas Lim)
Chinese Noodles with Turkey in Plum Sauce