Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 17 ½ oz water
- 7 oz carrots, in pieces (1 in.)
- 14 ½ oz sweet potatoes, cubed (1 in.)
- 14 oz potatoes, cubed (1 in.)
- 7 oz butternut squash, cubed (1 in.)
- 10 ½ oz zucchini, with skin, cubed (1 in.)
- 10 ½ oz red onions, in wedges
- 10 ½ oz red bell pepper, sliced in strips
- 1 ½ oz extra virgin olive oil, to grease
- 1 - 2 tsp salt
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp mixed fresh herbs, chopped, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 761 kJ / 182 kcal
- 3 g
- 31 g
- 6 g
- 4 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Curried Couscous, Carrot and Chickpea Salad
Prosciutto and Sun-Dried Tomato Muffins
Chinese Blistered Green Beans (Hestan Cue™)