Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 7 oz all-purpose flour, plus extra to dust
- ¼ tsp salt
- 6 oz unsalted butter, cold, diced (¼ in.)
- 2 oz ice water
- 6 oz yellow onions, halved
- 8 oz bacon, diced
- 8 oz Mexican chorizo, casings removed, in pieces
- 30 oz butternut squash, peeled, de-seeded, cubed (1 in.)
- 2 oz maple syrup
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 pinch dried red chili flakes
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp water
- per 1 portion
- 5410 kJ / 1293 kcal
- 23 g
- 77 g
- 101 g
- 6 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Honey Garlic Glazed Drumettes
Jalapeño and Lime Chicken Burger with Corn Smash
Slow Cooked Pulled Pork with Apple and Fennel Salad
Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce (Hestan Cue™)