Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Gingerbread Cookie Cups with Cinnamon Apples
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 oz unsalted butter, cubed (½ in.), plus extra to grease
- 4 oz molasses
- 2 oz dark brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 8 ½ oz all-purpose flour
- 5 ½ oz old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 tbsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon, plus extra, to garnish
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ⅛ tsp ground cloves
- ⅛ tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 oz unsalted butter, diced (½ in.)
- 9 oz Granny Smith apples, cored, peeled, diced (¼ in.)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp all-purpose flour
- whipped cream, to serve
- per 1 piece
- 870 kJ / 208 kcal
- 3 g
- 30 g
- 9 g
- 2 g