Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 oz yellow onions, cut into pieces
- 2 oz carrots, cut into pieces
- 1 jalapeño pepper, stem removed (optional)
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ oz extra virgin olive oil
- 6 oz mixed bell peppers, stems removed, cut into pieces
- 1 tsp dried ground cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 14 ½ oz canned diced tomatoes, with juices
- 15 oz canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 15 oz canned kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 6 oz canned pumpkin purée
- 16 oz pumpkin flesh, diced (½ in.)
- 8 oz vegetable stock
- Pepper Jack cheese, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1021 kJ / 244 kcal
- 13 g
- 41 g
- 5 g
- Saturated fat
- 1 g
- 15 g
- 1014 mg
Vegan Cashew Sauté
Lentil Mushroom Stroganoff
Sweet Potato and Zucchini Frittata
Smoky Black Bean Soup
Butternut Squash Coconut Curry
Washington Baked Blueberry Oatmeal
Black Bean Soup with Parmesan Crisps
Chickpea Patties with Lemon Kale Salad
Green Lentil Risotto with Asparagus