Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Texas White Bean Salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Cumin Lime Dressing
- 2 oz olive oil
- 2 oz Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp onion powder
- 1 oz apple cider vinegar
- 2 oz lime juice
- ½ oz red bell pepper
White Bean Salad
cans white beans (approx. 15 oz ea.), rinsed and drained
or 2 cans black-eyed peas (approx. 15 oz ea.), rinsed and drained
- 1 can sweet corn kernels (approx. 14.5 oz), drained
- 5 oz red onions, quartered
- 5 oz red bell peppers, cut into pieces (1 in.)
- 1 oz cilantro, leaves and tender stems
- 2 - 3 jalapeño chilies, de-seeded and de-stemmed, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 962 kJ / 230 kcal
- 11 g
- 30 g
- 6 g
- 7 g