Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sausage Stuffed Kabocha
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 kabocha squash (3-5 lbs)
- non-stick cooking spray
- 10 oz day old bread, cubed (½ in)
- 1 oz Parmesan cheese, in pieces
- 1 oz bread crumbs
- 8 oz purple onion, in pieces
- 3 oz carrot, in pieces
- 3 oz celery, in pieces
- ½ oz olive oil
- 3 fresh sage leaves, to taste
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 4 oz rainbow chard, halved lengthwise, in pieces (½ in.)
- 8 oz Italian sausage, casings removed, broken in pieces
- 2 oz dried cranberries
- 2 oz pine nuts
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1092 kJ / 261 kcal
- 9 g
- 35 g
- 11 g
- 4 g