Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 oz Kalamata olives, pitted
- 2 oz shallots, in pieces (¼ in.)
- 1 tsp capers, drained, plus extra to garnish
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 oz white wine
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 heirloom tomatoes, sliced
- 6 oz fresh mozzarella, sliced
- fresh basil leaves, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 837 kJ / 200 kcal
- 7 g
- 4 g
- 17 g
- 1 g
Mussels in Spicy Tomato Sauce
Herbed Goat Cheese Crostini with Tapenade
Risotto with Parmesan Cheese
Sweet Pea and Zucchini Soup
Eggplant and Almond Dip
Smoked Trout Dip