Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 oz Kalamata olives, pitted
- 2 oz shallots, in pieces (¼ in.)
- 1 tsp capers, drained, plus extra to garnish
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 oz white wine
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 heirloom tomatoes, sliced
- 6 oz fresh mozzarella, sliced
- fresh basil leaves, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 837 kJ / 200 kcal
- 7 g
- 4 g
- 17 g
- 1 g
Basil Pesto (TM5/6 Metric)
Chopped Vegetable Salad
Butternut Squash and Ginger Soup
Risotto with Parmesan Cheese
Eggcellent Caeser Dressing
Smoked Trout Dip