Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken and Farro Harvest Salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 7 oz farro
- 64 oz water, divided
- 5 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 6 oz almond butter
- 2 oz maple syrup
- 2 oz whole grain mustard
- 2 oz apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp salt, divided
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, divided
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves only
- 24 oz chicken breast fillets, boneless, skinless
- 6 oz Brussels sprouts, trimmed, halved
- 12 oz acorn squash, seeded, peeled, diced (½ in.)
- 9 oz red beets, peeled, sliced (¼ in.)
- 1 bunch beet greens, sliced (½ in.)
- per 1 portion
- 1791 kJ / 428 kcal
- 25 g
- 33 g
- 23 g
- 7 g
Lemon Chicken with Spring Onions
Moroccan Chicken Bowl
Lemon Caper Salmon with Ribbon Squash
Pork Tenderloin with Mustard Sauce
Seared Scallops with Sweet Potato Purée
Citrus Salad with Beet Vinaigrette
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Eggplant and Tomato Pasta
Barley and Lentil Radicchio Salad