Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken and Farro Harvest Salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 7 oz farro
- 64 oz water, divided
- 5 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 6 oz almond butter
- 2 oz maple syrup
- 2 oz whole grain mustard
- 2 oz apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp salt, divided
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, divided
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves only
- 24 oz chicken breast fillets, boneless, skinless
- 6 oz Brussels sprouts, trimmed, halved
- 12 oz acorn squash, seeded, peeled, diced (½ in.)
- 9 oz red beets, peeled, sliced (¼ in.)
- 1 bunch beet greens, sliced (½ in.)
- per 1 portion
- 1791 kJ / 428 kcal
- 25 g
- 33 g
- 23 g
- 7 g
Kamut Salad with Spicy Lemon Vinaigrette
5-Second Rainbow Salad
Salmon with Ginger Sauce and Spiced Cashews
Baked Falafel with Jalapeño Tahini Sauce
Beet Salad with Blood Orange Balsamic Vinaigrette
Bow-Tie Antipasto Pasta Salad
Apple and Cranberry Farro Salad
Lentil, Cauliflower and Kale Salad
Lemon Chicken with Couscous and Artichokes