Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Fettuccine with Arugula and Ricotta
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 2 oz Parmesan cheese, in pieces
- 5 oz arugula leaves, plus extra to garnish
- 1 oz unsalted pistachios, shelled
- 1 garlic clove (optional)
- ¼ tsp salt, plus extra to boil with pasta
- 3 ½ oz ricotta cheese
- 1 homemade pasta dough, cut into fettuccine noodles, from Fresh Pasta Homemade
- water, to boil pasta
- per 1 portion
- 2238 kJ / 535 kcal
- 17 g
- 41 g
- 34 g
- 5 g