Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Caramelized Onion and Goat Cheese Tarts
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 16 oz red onion, sliced in half moons (¼ in.)
- 1 oz olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- ½ - 1 tsp sugar, to taste
- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
- 8 oz goat cheese, crumbled
- per 1 portion
- 1042 kJ / 249 kcal
- 9 g
- 10 g
- 19 g
- 1 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Maple and Brown Butter Roasted Butternut Soup
Root Vegetable Gratin