Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- non-stick cooking spray, to grease
- 20 oz water
- 6 oz heavy cream, divided
- 6 oz ham, cooked, diced, divided
- 6 eggs, divided
- 6 tsp fresh chives, chopped, divided, plus extra to garnish
- 6 pinches salt, divided
- 6 pinches ground black pepper
- 3 slices brioche, toasted, cut into strips, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 962 kJ / 230 kcal
- 12 g
- 9 g
- 16 g
- Saturated fat
- 8 g
- 1 g
- 664 mg
Apple Mousse Crumble with Rosemary Ice Cream (Matthew Kenney) Metric
Browning 8.5 oz Shallots
Sautéing 8.5 oz Shallots
Crab Stuffed Lobster Tails
Macadamia Halibut with Mango Sauce
Candy Corn Pudding