Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pad kra pow
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 300 g jasmine rice
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1050 g water
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 ½ cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 3 fresh bird's eye chillies, trimmed and deseeded if preferred
- 60 g vegetable oil, plus 2 teaspoons extra
- 500 g beef mince
- 60 g fish sauce
- 60 g oyster sauce
- 40 g caster sugar
- 1 tsp ground white pepper
- 2 tsp Chicken stock paste (see Tips)
- 100 g green beans or snake beans, trimmed and cut into bite-size pieces
- ½ bunch fresh holy basil (approx. 15 g), leaves only (see Tips)
- 4 whole eggs
- fried shallots, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 3501.4 kJ / 833.7 kcal
- 43.2 g
- 76.1 g
- 38.9 g
- Saturated fat
- 9.8 g
- 4.8 g
- 2904.6 mg
Thai Steamed Fish With Lime
Kam Heong (Golden Fragrance) Prawns
Ayam kapitan (chicken curry)
Mee Hailam (Hailam Noodles)
Four Course Meal (Chicken Rice)
Chicken, Mushroom and Chinese Sausage Rice
Hainanese chicken rice with vegetable soup and steamed egg
Ginger and chilli dipping sauces (for Hainanese chicken)
Mee Goreng Mamak