Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
White Bean and Pumpkin Soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 oz white onions, cut into pieces
- 2 bacon slices, cut into pieces
- 2 oz celery, cut into pieces
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 oz unsalted butter
- 1 ½ oz all-purpose flour
- 3 cans white beans, (15 oz ea.), drained and rinsed
- 20 oz vegetable stock
- 4 oz pumpkin purée, canned
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 ½ oz heavy whipping cream
- unsalted pumpkin seeds, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1540 kJ / 368 kcal
- 20 g
- 54 g
- 9 g
- Saturated fat
- 5 g
- 12 g
- 354 mg