Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sausage and Red Pepper Pasta
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 oz Parmesan cheese, in pieces, plus extra shaved, to garnish
- ¼ tsp fresh ground black pepper, plus extra to garnish
- 50 oz water
- ½ tsp salt
- 8 oz spaghetti
- 4 oz yellow onions, sliced in half moons (¼ in.)
- 10 oz spicy Italian sausage, casing removed, broken into pieces
- 6 oz red bell peppers, diced (½ in.)
- per 1 portion
- 1155 kJ / 276 kcal
- 14 g
- 17 g
- 18 g
- Saturated fat
- 7 g
- 3 g
- 739 mg
Florentine Meatballs and Linguine
Lemon Rosemary Chicken and Rice
Creamy Chicken and Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta
Chicken Pesto Tagliatelle
Tomato Basil Chicken Fettuccine
Chicken Stroganoff Soup
Asian Stir Fry with Noodles
Meat and Rice Casserole
Beef Ragout with Macaroni
Pork with Black Bean Sauce