Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 oz Parmesan cheese, in pieces, plus extra shaved, to garnish
- ¼ tsp fresh ground black pepper, plus extra to garnish
- 50 oz water
- ½ tsp salt
- 8 oz spaghetti
- 4 oz yellow onions, sliced in half moons (¼ in.)
- 10 oz spicy Italian sausage, casing removed, broken into pieces
- 6 oz red bell peppers, diced (½ in.)
- per 1 portion
- 1155 kJ / 276 kcal
- 14 g
- 17 g
- 18 g
- 3 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Rice Cooker Brown Rice Salad
Vegetable Stir Fry with Eggs and Rice (Hestan Cue™)
Beef Ragout with Macaroni