Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Slow-cooked Chorizo and Squid Stew with Butter Beans
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 g olive oil
- 200 g brown onions, cut in wedges
- 650 g squid, whole, medium, clean, cut in pieces (rings (2-3 cm) and tentacles)
- 60 - 80 g chorizo, diced (1 cm), to taste
- 150 g carrots, diced (1 cm)
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 350 g water
fish stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
or ½ tsp fish stock paste, homemade
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ fresh red chilli, deseeded, thinly sliced
- ½ - 1 tsp paprika, to taste
- 1 dried bay leaf
- 400 g judion butter beans, drained
- fresh coriander leaves, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 1990 kJ / 475 kcal
- 44 g
- 25 g
- 21 g
- Saturated fat
- 5 g
- 6.9 g
- 1104 mg
Gluten-free Beetroot Blinis with Horseradish Cream and Crayfish
Smoky Pork and Beans
Seafood Risotto with Chorizo
Sous-vide Rare Beef Steak with Béarnaise Sauce
Slow-cooked Lamb Curry with Cucumber Mint Couscous
Puy Lentil and Sausage Casserole
Venison and Potato Goulash
Lamb Fillets with Pink Peppercorn Sauce
Creamy Mushroom Soup; Stuffed Peppers with Rice and Tomato Sauce
Sous-vide Poached Eggs