Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 fresh artichoke hearts, quartered, choke removed (see Tip)
- 3 oz leek, sliced in rounds (½ in.)
- 2 slices lemon, plus extra to serve
- 1 oz extra virgin olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 60 oz water
- 1 oz lemon juice
- per 1 portion
- 502 kJ / 120 kcal
- 6 g
- 22 g
- 3 g
- 9 g