Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 garlic cloves
- 28 oz boneless pork shoulder, sinew free, trimmed (5-6 lg. pieces)
- 4 oz yellow onions, sliced in half moons (¼ in.)
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, leaves only
- 8 oz water
- 6 oz apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp vegetable stock paste
- ½ tsp salt, to taste, plus extra to season
- 18 oz barbecue sauce, divided, to taste, plus extra to serve
- ground black pepper, to season, to taste
- lettuce leaves, to serve
- 6 burger buns
- red onion, sliced in half moons (¼ in.), to serve
- per 1 portion
- 1807 kJ / 432 kcal
- 27 g
- 39 g
- 18 g
- 2 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Meatloaf with Mushroom Sauce
Turkey Taco Bowl
Curried Chicken and Apple Salad
Buffalo Burger with Bourbon Glazed Onions
Bourbon Butter Basted Roast Turkey
Peruvian Steak Bowl with Aji Verde
Sweet Potato Pancakes
Piri Piri Chicken with Chopped Vegetable Salad
Pork Tenderloin with Cherry Sauce