Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Salted Vegetables Duck Soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 800 g duck, with skin and bone, cut in pieces (4-5 cm)
- 6 slices fresh ginger
- 50 g salted vegetables (hum choi), rinsed, soaked for 30 minutes, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 300 g tomatoes, cut in wedges
- 3 sour plums in brine, drained, pits removed
- 800 g water
- ½ tsp salt, adjust to taste
- per 1 portion
- 954 kJ / 228 kcal
- 18 g
- 4 g
- 15 g
- Saturated fat
- 5 g
- 1 g
- 86 mg
Moonlight Over the Lotus Pond (Stir Fried Vegetable Mix with Prawns)
Taiwanese three cup chicken
Tau Eu Bak (Braised Soy Sauce Pork Belly)
White Radish Pork Rib Soup
Salted Fish Pork Belly
Rice Wine Chicken
Teochew Steamed Pomfret With Mee Hoon
Steamed Chicken with Dang Gui
Pork Rib Soup With Dried Shiitake Mushroom And Bean Curd
Long Bean Rice
1h 10 min
Lap Mei Fan (Chinese Wax Meat Rice)