Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pork Rib Soup With Dried Shiitake Mushroom And Bean Curd
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 g dried shiitake mushrooms, rinsed
- 60 g dried bean curd sticks, rinsed
- 500 g pork spare ribs, cut in pieces (4 cm)
- 1800 g water, plus some extra for soaking mushrooms
- 30 g Chinese red dates, pitted, rinsed
- 20 g dried longans, rinsed (optional)
- 15 g Chinese rice wine (Shaoxing Hua Tiao)
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- per 1 portion
- 870 kJ / 208 kcal
- 23 g
- 12 g
- 8 g
- Saturated fat
- 2 g
- 2 g
- 642 mg
Nyonya Fish Maw Soup
Tau Eu Bak (Braised Soy Sauce Pork Belly)
Steamed Chicken with Dang Gui
Pork Ball Soup With Cabbage
Rice Wine Chicken
Teochew Yam Paste with Gingko (Onee)
Teochew Steamed Pomfret With Mee Hoon
White Radish Pork Rib Soup
Hakka Char Yoke (Braised Pork With Black Fungi And Fermented Bean Curd)
Chawanmushi (Japanese savoury custard)
Vinegar Pork Knuckle
3h 15 min