Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 whole kampung chicken (1.2-1.4 kg)
- 3 tbsp salt
- ½ tbsp sand ginger powder (cekur)
- 2 slices dang gui (Chinese angelica root)
- 2 - 3 slices chuan xiong (Sichuan lovage)
- 30 g fresh ginger, cut in thin slices
- 4 sprigs spring onions, cut in 5 cm length
- 130 g shallots
- 20 g sesame oil
- 50 g Chinese rice wine (Shaoxing Hua Tiao)
- 1 tsp sesame seeds, toasted, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1858 kJ / 444 kcal
- 33 g
- 8 g
- 31 g
- 1 g
Ginger sesame oil chicken
Chicken porridge with century egg
Tau Eu Bak (Braised Soy Sauce Pork Belly)
Ginger Sesame Oil Chicken
Authentic Meat Floss
Teochew Yam Paste with Gingko (Onee)
Chwee Kuih (steamed rice cake)
White Radish Pork Rib Soup
Teochew Yam paste with gingko (Onee)
Rice Wine Chicken
Korean Ginseng Chicken